* Designed and published over 160 patterns. Her focus goes beyond the beauty of quilts. It extends to how they are pieced and assembled. It continues to the quilter and their desire to better the art of quilting;
* Created three books;
* Invented two tools. The Perfect Corner Ruler™ and the Intersection Indicator;
* Given scores of presentations and talks locally and nationally, all of which are multi-media and include subject such as * The history of quilting
* Trunk shows
* Introduction to Forever In Stitches & Raggedy Ruth Designs
* Inspiration Sources
* Mastering Perfect Corners
* Demonstration of Techniques
* Printing on Fabric
* Copyrights and Patterns
* Lead workshops on various quilting techniques and patterns. It may sound blase, but in her training, she has been able to improve attendees’ techniques, precision, and balance fabric use with spectacular results; * Lead workshops on the advanced use of the Innova AutoPilot Mach 3 for longarming and stitch designing.
What Quilters Say
* Easy to follow full color illustrations* Step by step detailed Instructions* Fully tested for accuracy* Bed quilt patterns have multiple sizes* Includes many new techniques* Variety - Quilts, Runners, Wall Hangings, Accessories, Organizers, ...
* "I wish all patterns are as clear as this one was."* "They are the easiest to follow instructions I've ever used." * "The pictures are so great, I usually don't have to read the details!"
If you are interested in any of the above, please call Rick Grihalva at 219.255.8085 or RickG@ForeverInStitches.
"The Solution To Corner Triangles That Works!
"The Perfect Corner Ruler™!
'This is a must-have for most quilters.'"Quilter's World, December 2011, page 8
"Perfect Patchwork!"Love Of Quilting, January - February 2012, page 10