Innova Longarming Solution
In terms of desires and needs there for ways of looking at your Innova: throat size, frame size, and the degree of automation.
All combinations of Innovas have many options.
Innova sew-heads shown below have throat sizes of 18", 22", 26", M20", M24", and M28".
The size top that can be mounted is generally 2' less due to the mechanics and the size of the leader cloth. The area where the frame is installed must be much larger than the frame as the sew heads travel beyond the width of the machines and you must be able to maneuver around the frame.
Degree of Automation
* No automation is for those who like to create their masterpieces using "free-motion" quilting. These can involve the use of paper pantograph patterns being traced upon with a laser, or simply moving, echoing, etc. to highlight the quilt top design.
* "Stitch Regulation" allows for the needle to slow down as the movement of the pattern slows down, and vice versa. There are two flavors: analog and digital - the digital being quicker [giving rise to its name "Lightning-Stitch™"], more accurate, and more expensive.
* PantoVision ™allows a giant leap forward for those liking to do Pantograph free motion. Instead of tracing on a pantograph, the quilter moves the sew-head like a huge mouse over the pattern on a screen. This allows multiple patterns, and multiple sizes of any one pattern.
* Navigator™ is a compluterized robotics system. Starting with a base of Edge-To-Edge patterns, the quilter can create custom masterpieces including recording of free-motion movements.
* AutoPilot Mach 3™ is the top-of-the-line automated quilting system. This is the model we use and you must see it in action to really grasp the impact of that much quilting power.
* Grand Format Embroidery [GFE] is an add-on to AutoPilot Mach 3™. GFE allows the Innova to stitch embroidery patterns! This is an incredible enhancement for those desiring to make keep-sakes or competition quilts. This is a game-changer for the home longarmer who is devoted to putting love into their quilts.
The Next Step
For that reason we suggest and request that you give us a call me at 219.255.8085 to discuss the options and to arrange a visit to have them demonstrated to you - hands-on! After all, we wrote the book on Autoopilot Mach 3
You are looking at our INNOVA sales and services information page.
Our goal is to provide the very best in sales, services, and support for INNOVA products in our area. Because our quality standards are high, our personnel are among the best in the business. Our goal is to always deliver what we promise. We want you, our valued customer, to have your expectations met.
The following is a short list of our INNOVA services:
* Sales of INNOVA innovative quilting machines from computerized longarms to sit-down models
* Trade-ins with new sales
* Sales of used quilting machines of many types
* Repair, Service, & Technical Support
* Longarming Supplies
We can offer this comprehensive list of services because of our relationship with our partner, Accomplish Quilting [Accomplishquilting.com].