- A 100 page workbook
- Over 100 pages
- illustrated and in full color printing
- It includes 8 chapters covering 64 pages that start with creating the project layout and continue through 7 individual projects ranging from "off-the-border" edge-to-edge [E2E] to complex custom quilting to creating your own design elements.
- There are 32 exercises included in the projects, and many more individual, fully illustrated steps.
- Also included are 30 pages of "Hints, Tips & Techniques".
- 14 additional "Extreme Volume E2E" projects that demonstrate high through-put and profitability with 14 associated patterns.
- 18 digitized designs that are used in the 7 individual projects. These do not include those you will create.
- 12 MP4 HD videos that follow the workbook step-by-step. The view of the quilt and the screen are shown simultaneously so that the impact of actions can be fully understood. They total 4 hours of video.
- A V3 USB Drive to hold all of the projects, patterns, and videos.
- Four individual, one-on-one, on-line, technical support sessions with our certified team members
- You will be eligible for the Certificate of Longarm Mastery at no additional charge. It will be provided in paper, PDF, and JPG.
Purchasing & Pricing
Table of Contents
Extreme High Volume E2E
There is a 7 minute video on using the technique given one of the 14 project files we have included on the USB drive. Creating the projects as well as stitching them, which is on the video, is covered in "Hints, Tips & Techniques" in the workbook.
The each project includes a pattern. The pattern themes are:
- Baby Items
- Celtic Cross
- Construction Equipment
- Fire Equipment
- Fisherman Items
- Sports Balls
- Fall Season
- Wrought Iron Hearts
Sample Page & Video
1) Making a border-corner for one corner and copying it to the others;2) Placing a wreath pattern around the center star;3) Placing designs in the center star points;4) Placing a flower in the center square, 5) Echoing to fill, and,6) Mask off the unwanted lines.
You may want to see more information in the Syllabus.
Certificate of Longarm Mastery
- Common knowledge of computers
- USB Drives
- Running programs
- Using File Explorer to find files
- Mouse, buttons, and roller bar
- Running AutoPilot for an edge-to-edge quilt