Advanced Training AutoPilot Mach 3 - Revision 7
- Projects and exercises that cover and explore the Functions of the Mach 3.
- A workbook printed in full color, of 186 pages, up from 112 in the previous version.
- It includes 630 illustrations, up from 334.
- It includes 18 chapters.
- There are 4 hours of focused videos that cover the projects and additional comments.
- 15 Windows MP4 HD videos that follow the workbook step-by-step. The view of the quilt and the screen are shown simultaneously so that the impact of Project's steps can be fully understood.
- We have expanded the number of projects from 7 to 10 to accomodate five edge-to-edge techniques and highlighting the three methods of relating the Mach 3 screen to the physical quilt.
- Included in the 10 projects are 5 that are dedicated to custom quilting.
- The Projects include creating your own design elements as well as modifying a pattern to move a good result to an acceptable result.
- There are innumerable exercises included in the the 10 projects, and many more individual, fully illustrated steps.
- Also included are 17 pages of "Hints, Tips & Techniques".
- 20 digitized designs that are used in the 10 individual projects. These do not include those you will create.
- 14 additional "Extreme Volume E2E" projects that demonstrate high through-put and high profitability including quilting with 14 associated patterns.
- All designs, whether with the 10 course projects or included with the Extreme Volume E2E projects, are yours to use in your business and for inclusion in the "Be Creative" projects.
- A separate 8GB V3 USB drive to hold all of the projects, patterns, and videos.
- Four individual, one-on-one, on-line, technical support sessions with our certified team members.
- You will be eligible for the Certificate of Longarm Mastery at no additional charge upon submission of photos of your projects the demonstrate your successful use of Mach 3's functions. It will be provided in paper, PDF, and JPG.
Purchasing & Pricing
Table of Contents
Extreme High Volume E2E
There is a 7 minute video on using the technique given one of the 14 project files we have included on the USB drive. Creating the projects as well as stitching them, which is on the video, is covered in "Hints, Tips & Techniques" in the workbook.
The each project includes a pattern. The pattern themes are:
- Baby Items
- Celtic Cross
- Construction Equipment
- Fire Equipment
- Fisherman Items
- Sports Balls
- Fall Season
- Wrought Iron Hearts
Sample Page & Video
1) Making a border-corner for one corner and copying it to the others;2) Placing a wreath pattern around the center star;3) Placing designs in the center star points;4) Placing a flower in the center square, 5) Echoing to fill, and,6) Mask off the unwanted lines.
You may want to see more information in the Syllabus.
Certificate of Longarm Mastery
- Common knowledge of computers
- USB Drives
- Running programs
- Using File Explorer to find files
- Mouse, buttons, and roller bar
- Running AutoPilot for an edge-to-edge quilt