Introduction to Raggedy Ruth Designs
Raggedy Ruth Designs™, invented the Perfect Corner Ruler™.
Raggedy Ruth Designs™ is Ruth Grihalva. She has:
- Designed 160 patterns. Her focus goes beyond the beauty of quilts. It extends to how they are pieced and assembled. It continues to the quilter and their desire to better the art of quilting;
- Created three books;
- Invented two tools. The Perfect Corner Ruler™ is still in production;
- Given a score of presentations and talks, all of which are multi-media and include subject such as
* The history of quilting
* Trunk shows
* Introduction to Forever In Stitches & Raggedy Ruth Designs
* Inspiration Sources
* Mastering Perfect Corners
* Demonstration of Techniques
* Printing on Fabric
- Lead workshops on various quilting techniques and patterns. It may sound blase, but in her training, she has been able to improve attendees’ techniques, precision, and balance fabric use with spectacular results;
- Lead workshops on the use of the Innova AutoPilot Mach 3.
At the present time Ruth the demands of caring for her husband and running the Longarm Studio have resulted in her not being able to design new quilts. However, she is available for trainings, presentations and talks. If you are interested in any of the above, please call Rick Grihalva at 219.255.8085 or RickG@ForeverInStitches.com.
What Quilters Say
What Makes Raggedy Ruth Designs So Unique?
- Easy to follow full color illustrations
- Step by step detailed Instructions
- Fully tested for accuracy
- Bed quilt patterns have multiple sizes
- Includes many new techniques
- Variety - Quilts, Runners, Wall Hangings, Accessories, Organizers, ...
- "I wish all patterns are as clear as this one was."
- "They are the easiest to follow instructions I've ever used."
- "The pictures are so great, I usually don't have to read the details!"
If you are interested in any of the above, please call Rick Grihalva at 219.255.8085 or RickG@ForeverInStitches.