Introduction to Raggedy Ruth Designs
Raggedy Ruth Designs™, invented the Perfect Corner Ruler™.
Raggedy Ruth Designs™ is Ruth Grihalva. She has:
- Designed 160 patterns. Her focus goes beyond the beauty of quilts. It extends to how they are pieced and assembled. It continues to the quilter and their desire to better the art of quilting;
- Created three books;
- Invented two tools. The Perfect Corner Ruler™ is still in production;
- Given a score of presentations and talks locally and nationally, all of which are multi-media and include subject such as
* The history of quilting
* Trunk shows
* Introduction to Forever In Stitches & Raggedy Ruth Designs
* Inspiration Sources
* Mastering Perfect Corners
* Demonstration of Techniques
* Printing on Fabric
* Copyrights and Patterns
- Lead workshops on various quilting techniques and patterns. It may sound blase, but in her training, she has been able to improve attendees’ techniques, precision, and balance fabric use with spectacular results;
- Lead workshops on the advanced use of the Innova AutoPilot Mach 3 for longarming and stitch designing.
Patterns & Products
At the present time Ruth the demands of caring for her husband anr only running the Longarm Studio. As a result she is not able to design new quilts. Nonetheless a few of her ever-popular patterns are listed below. In addition, she is available for trainings, presentations and talks. If you are interested in any of the above, please call Rick Grihalva at 219.255.8085 or RickG@ForeverInStitches.com.
The Perfect Corner Ruler & Method!
The Solution To Corner Triangles That Works!
The Perfect Corner Ruler™!
"This is a must-have for most quilters."
Quilter's World, December 2011, page 8
Love Of Quilting, January - February 2012, page 10
What Quilters Say
What Makes Raggedy Ruth Designs So Unique?
- Easy to follow full color illustrations
- Step by step detailed Instructions
- Fully tested for accuracy
- Bed quilt patterns have multiple sizes
- Includes many new techniques
- Variety - Quilts, Runners, Wall Hangings, Accessories, Organizers, ...
- "I wish all patterns are as clear as this one was."
- "They are the easiest to follow instructions I've ever used."
- "The pictures are so great, I usually don't have to read the details!"
If you are interested in any of the above, please call Rick Grihalva at 219.255.8085 or RickG@ForeverInStitches.