Designs & Purchasing
Using the "View & Purchase Groups" allows you to see the individual groups of patterns as well as the ability to purchase the groups or complete library. The "View Library In PDF" is a 20 MB download, which may be slow on some computers, and does not allow purchase.
We have over 1,600 individual designs that are sold in sets or groups. Any automated quilting machine that can use IQ, PAT, DXF, CQP, HQF, IQP, MQR, PLT, SSD, or TXT file formats. These have been tested on ABM/Innova and the Gammill/Statler.
Innova is the only longarm machine that uses Grand Format Embroidery™. However, other embroidery machines can use these patterns as long as they accept the Tajima/PAT format. These designs tend to be large [w.g. the letters are 2" in hight and dense at 0.2 mm and are intended for the Grand Format Embroidery™ which is designed to do large to tiny embroidery.
What You Get
All of the design files listed above, whether you have that machine or not [Note you may not resell or give away any designs or design types that you do not use]:
- All of the design formats listed in the compatibility table, above
- JPG - Picture of each of the designs and occasionally repeats of a single design
- WMF - Picture of each of the designs in a WMF Format
- SKF - Each of the designs in a format for CAD programs
- HTML & PNG - These make up a searchable and browsable and printable listing
- PDF - Other documents such as: the "Readme", which contains instructions; the License which is an agreement to use the designs; and other information that is pertinent to your purchase.
Please note that we now use a web-based [HTML] contact sheet for the groups as well as a library catalog as they are more accurate and easier to maintain. The individual group contact sheets can be found on the web-store by clicking on the group/set you desire and then clicking on the appropriate link presented on the new page.
Why Groups & Sets v Individual Designs
We sell our designs by the group. This saves administration time while saving you money. You can buy a set of patterns from us for the same price of a single pattern elsewhere. It's that simple.
Refer to the license details below. In summary, the license allows you to use the files on all the computers in one location. Also, you cannot sell, give, bundle, or otherwise distribute the patterns or the modifications that you have made to them or from them. For example, if you sell your machine, you cannot transfer the designs with the machine.